All the gifts below are available at Amazon.co.uk – there’s some quality bargains out there and this list is just a summary of some of our favourite finds!
- Jewellery pieces are a winner at Christmas and this gorgeous gold vintage-style owl pendant is ideal for all ages, from the aunties and nieces to best girlfriends and mums. From just £1.95 it is a real winner for style and the price.
- Lovely for women everywhere, these stunning, art deco style black and diamante earrings from Olivia-Accessories are the perfect gift for the festive season and at just £4.50 they are a complete bargain. Plus free postage make it a fantastic bargain for such quality.
- Calvin Klein Delicious Luxury Lipsticks usually retail at £13.50 but via Fragrance Direct it is on sale at £1.99 – bargain! One for every lady in the family and friends circle!
- Rock & Rose Couture Flutter Yourself lash set is perfect for the teens in the family, or for your friends to glam up in time for all those parties between Christmas and New Year. Get gorgeous at just £3.99 a set.
- With a usual RRP of £16.50, this Gap Body Nightfall Body Cream is a bargain at £2.99. Great for the older ladies in the family, it leaves a silky smooth finish and won’t ruin your bank account!
- Katy Perry’s last album, The Complete Confection, is just £4.69 – ideal for the kids and tweens and an absolute bargain.
- This iPhone 4 case in the style of an old-school gameboy is great for the kids of the 80’s and 90’s. Nostalgia is always a winner and at just £2.49 and with free delivery, it a real festive bargain.
- This lovely Flower Power lip balm packaged in a red rose case is fantastic for a work secret-santa, stocking fillers or for the young teens in your family and friends circle. For £2.50 and in a variety of styles (cupcakes, purses, owls and flowers), colours and flavours make sure you snap up a few and grab some bargains.
- Make every breakfast a gift of love by giving the gift of a heart shaped egg shaper. Great for the new university students living away from home for the first time, right through to the grannies making breakfast for the family on christmas morning. For £3.95, can you really put a price on love?!
There are so many amazing gifts for under a fiver – you don’t have to break the bank to give a great present this festive season.